FREE Lab: Create a Free account to run this lab! Create Account in < 1 min
A WiFi packet capture PCAP file is provided on the Desktop of the Kali machine. You have to analyze the packets using Wireshark and answer the following questions:
- How many client devices were connected to BSSID e4:95:6e:45:9c:97 at MAC timestamp 1167524353?
- Are any packets in given traffic capture were transmitted using 802.11ac beamforming? State Yes or No.
- Does BSSID e4:95:6e:45:9c:97 hardware supports MCS9? State Yes or No.
- What is the value of maximum supported transmission power for AP hosting “CourageTheCowardlyDog” SSID? Provide an answer in dBm units.
- Does the Access Point with BSSID e4:95:6e:45:9c:97 have support for SU-Beamforming or MU-Beamforming? State Yes or No.
|1.||How many client devices were connected to BSSID e4:95:6e:45:9c:97 at MAC timestamp 1167524353?||
|2.||Are any packets in given traffic capture were transmitted using 802.11ac beamforming? State Yes or No.||
|3.||Does BSSID e4:95:6e:45:9c:97 hardware supports MCS9? State Yes or No.||
|4.||What is the value of maximum supported transmission power for AP hosting “CourageTheCowardlyDog” SSID? Provide answer in dBm units.||
|5.||Does the Access Point with BSSID e4:95:6e:45:9c:97 have support for SU-Beamforming or MU-Beamforming? State Yes or No.||
The following activities are strictly prohibited on this website unless otherwise explicitly stated as allowed in the mission statement:
- Using automated scanners
- Using brute force attacks
- Denial of Service attacks
- Attacking other student machines in challenges where you might achieve a shell on the vulnerable system
- Attacking the lab infrastructure
Users violating the above will be either temporarily or permanently banned from the website.
If you are unsure about an activity, then please contact support to confirm that it is allowed on our website.
Technical Support for this Lab:
There is a reason we provide unlimited lab time: you can take as much time as you need to solve a lab. However, we realize that sometimes hints might be necessary to keep you motivated!
We currently provide technical support limited to:
- Giving hints for a lab exercise
- In rare circumstances, if you have totally given up (NO!!!) then tell you how to solve it. This will be limited to sharing the solution video or lab report
- A lab exercise fails to load or has errors in it
If you need technical support, please email email@example.com clearly mention the name and link of the lab exercise and other essential details. The more descriptive you are, the faster we can help you. We will get back to you within 24 hours or less.
For adminitrative queries, billing, enterprise accounts etc. please email firstname.lastname@example.org