FREE Lab: Create a Free account to run this lab! Create Account in < 1 min
The target docker server is running a webserver image that is serving on port 80. The docker image used for the webserver is stored on the unprotected private docker registry present on the same network. A watchtower instance deployed on the target server ensures that the latest image present in the private repository is used for webserver container. A flag is mounted from the host machine into /tmp directory of the webserver container.
Objective: Leverage this arrangement to retrieve the flag from the webserver container!
- This lab is dedicated to you! No other users are on this network :)
- Once you start the lab, you will have access to a Ubuntu docker host terminal instance.
- The target docker server can be accessible on "targetserver" domain.
- The private registry can be accessed on "registry" domain on port 5000.
The following activities are strictly prohibited on this website unless otherwise explicitly stated as allowed in the mission statement:
- Using automated scanners
- Using brute force attacks
- Denial of Service attacks
- Attacking other student machines in challenges where you might achieve a shell on the vulnerable system
- Attacking the lab infrastructure
Users violating the above will be either temporarily or permanently banned from the website.
If you are unsure about an activity, then please contact support to confirm that it is allowed on our website.
Technical Support for this Lab:
There is a reason we provide unlimited lab time: you can take as much time as you need to solve a lab. However, we realize that sometimes hints might be necessary to keep you motivated!
We currently provide technical support limited to:
- Giving hints for a lab exercise
- In rare circumstances, if you have totally given up (NO!!!) then tell you how to solve it. This will be limited to sharing the solution video or lab report
- A lab exercise fails to load or has errors in it
If you need technical support, please email email@example.com clearly mention the name and link of the lab exercise and other essential details. The more descriptive you are, the faster we can help you. We will get back to you within 24 hours or less.
For adminitrative queries, billing, enterprise accounts etc. please email firstname.lastname@example.org