IMPORTANT:AttackDefense Labs is included with a Pentester Academy subscription! Upgrade Now to access over 1800+ Labs.
Already a Pentester Academy student? Your access will continue uninterrupted. Please use the same Google account to login here.
Not a Pentester Academy student? Try our Free Communitiy Labs
In this forensics exercise, Firefox is installed on the system and all required tools are present on the system. The exercise is supposed to be done manually using first principles of analyzing Firefox preference data.
You have to find the answers to the following questions:
- How many unique email addresses you can recover from filled forms history?
- Which client is configured to handle irc links?
- How many words were added to the Firefox local dictionary by the user?
- How many addons are installed by the user?
- Which plugin is installed to configure proxy settings for the Firefox?
- Check if target firefox was vulnerable to bug https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1491716? If not, when protection was added for this bug (Answer in milliseconds)?
- A certificate with serial number CR8HWlsGr6Sdlw/mzOv8gA was revoked by the issuer. Who was the issuer of this certificate?
The following activities are strictly prohibited on this website unless otherwise explicitly stated as allowed in the mission statement:
- Using automated scanners
- Using brute force attacks
- Denial of Service attacks
- Attacking other student machines in challenges where you might achieve a shell on the vulnerable system
- Attacking the lab infrastructure
Users violating the above will be either temporarily or permanently banned from the website.
If you are unsure about an activity, then please contact support to confirm that it is allowed on our website.
Technical Support for this Lab:
There is a reason we provide unlimited lab time: you can take as much time as you need to solve a lab. However, we realize that sometimes hints might be necessary to keep you motivated!
We currently provide technical support limited to:
- Giving hints for a lab exercise
- In rare circumstances, if you have totally given up (NO!!!) then tell you how to solve it. This will be limited to sharing the solution video or lab report
- A lab exercise fails to load or has errors in it
If you need technical support, please email email@example.com clearly mention the name and link of the lab exercise and other essential details. The more descriptive you are, the faster we can help you. We will get back to you within 24 hours or less.
For adminitrative queries, billing, enterprise accounts etc. please email firstname.lastname@example.org