IMPORTANT:AttackDefense Labs is included with a Pentester Academy subscription! Upgrade Now to access over 1800+ Labs.
Already a Pentester Academy student? Your access will continue uninterrupted. Please use the same Google account to login here.
Not a Pentester Academy student? Try our Free Communitiy Labs
Browser Bookmark Discovery is a part of the post-exploitation phase and deals with mining browser data/configuration files to learn more about the target user/organization.
In this lab, the user has to use different browser profile analyzer tools to retrieve the information.
- What is the name of the file downloaded using Google Chrome?
- When was www.nytimes.com first accessed using Google Chrome?
- When was pentesteracademy.com first accessed using Mozilla Firefox?
- Browser Bookmark Discovery (https://attack.mitre.org/techniques/T1217/)
- Infornito tool is present in /home/student/tools directory.
|1.||Name of file downloaded using Google Chrome (Provide only the file name with file extension)||
|2.||Provide timestamp when www.nytimes.com was accessed using Google Chrome (Use format, YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS)||
|3.||Provide timestamp when pentesteracademy.com was accessed using Mozilla Firefox for first time (Use format, YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS)||
The following activities are strictly prohibited on this website unless otherwise explicitly stated as allowed in the mission statement:
- Using automated scanners
- Using brute force attacks
- Denial of Service attacks
- Attacking other student machines in challenges where you might achieve a shell on the vulnerable system
- Attacking the lab infrastructure
Users violating the above will be either temporarily or permanently banned from the website.
If you are unsure about an activity, then please contact support to confirm that it is allowed on our website.
Technical Support for this Lab:
There is a reason we provide unlimited lab time: you can take as much time as you need to solve a lab. However, we realize that sometimes hints might be necessary to keep you motivated!
We currently provide technical support limited to:
- Giving hints for a lab exercise
- In rare circumstances, if you have totally given up (NO!!!) then tell you how to solve it. This will be limited to sharing the solution video or lab report
- A lab exercise fails to load or has errors in it
If you need technical support, please email email@example.com clearly mention the name and link of the lab exercise and other essential details. The more descriptive you are, the faster we can help you. We will get back to you within 24 hours or less.
For adminitrative queries, billing, enterprise accounts etc. please email firstname.lastname@example.org