Not a Pentester Academy student? Try our Free Communitiy Labs
A Kali GUI machine and a target machine running a vulnerable server are provided to you. The IP address of the target machine is provided in a text file named target placed on the Desktop of the Kali machine (/root/Desktop/target).
Your task is to fingerprint the application using the tools available on the Kali machine and exploit the application using the appropriate Metasploit module.
Then, Escalate privilege using Windows Net-NTLMv2 Reflection DCOM/RPC (Juicy) Metasploit local exploit module.
Objective: Gain the highest privilege on the compromised machine and get two flags.
- Your Kali machine has an interface with IP address 10.10.X.Y. Run “ip addr” to know the values of X and Y.
- The IP address of the target machine is mentioned in the file “/root/Desktop/target”
- Do not attack the gateway located at IP address 192.V.W.1 and 10.10.X.1
|2.||Administrator User NTLM Hash||
- Using automated scanners
- Using brute force attacks
- Denial of Service attacks
- Attacking the lab infrastructure
Users violating the above will be either temporarily or permanently banned from the website.
Technical Support for this Lab:
We currently provide technical support limited to:
- Giving hints for a lab exercise
- A lab exercise fails to load or has errors in it