IMPORTANT:AttackDefense Labs is included with a Pentester Academy subscription! Upgrade Now to access over 1800+ Labs.
Already a Pentester Academy student? Your access will continue uninterrupted. Please use the same Google account to login here.
Not a Pentester Academy student? Try our Free Communitiy Labs
In this challenge we will look at the basics of Graylog server reconnaissance. Please start the lab and answer the following questions:
- Greylog UI is operating on which port?
- Which database service is running on one of the other machines in the lab?
- Logs are being collected in the Graylog server. How many machines are generating these logs?
- How many widgets are present on the “Main dashboard” dashboard?
- Logs are being collected in the Graylog server. Which facility is generating these logs?
- Which IP address is the source of least logs?
- What is the time interval between two consecutive messages sent by 10.0.0.26 (in seconds)?
- Where Graylog is storing all log data?
- What is exact name of the index used to store logs?
- What is the REST API url to get the total number of users on the Graylog?
- This lab is dedicated to you! No other users are on this network :)
- Once you start the lab, you will have access to a root terminal of a Kali instance
- Your Kali has an interface with IP address 192.X.Y.Z. Run "ip addr" to know the values of X and Y.
- The Target machine should be located on the same subnet i.e 192.X.Y.0/24.
- Do not attack the gateway located at IP address 192.X.Y.1
- Username : admin
- Password : admin
|1.||Exact name of the index used to store logs:||
The following activities are strictly prohibited on this website unless otherwise explicitly stated as allowed in the mission statement:
- Using automated scanners
- Using brute force attacks
- Denial of Service attacks
- Attacking other student machines in challenges where you might achieve a shell on the vulnerable system
- Attacking the lab infrastructure
Users violating the above will be either temporarily or permanently banned from the website.
If you are unsure about an activity, then please contact support to confirm that it is allowed on our website.
Technical Support for this Lab:
There is a reason we provide unlimited lab time: you can take as much time as you need to solve a lab. However, we realize that sometimes hints might be necessary to keep you motivated!
We currently provide technical support limited to:
- Giving hints for a lab exercise
- In rare circumstances, if you have totally given up (NO!!!) then tell you how to solve it. This will be limited to sharing the solution video or lab report
- A lab exercise fails to load or has errors in it
If you need technical support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org clearly mention the name and link of the lab exercise and other essential details. The more descriptive you are, the faster we can help you. We will get back to you within 24 hours or less.
For adminitrative queries, billing, enterprise accounts etc. please email email@example.com