IMPORTANT:AttackDefense Labs is included with a Pentester Academy subscription! Upgrade Now to access over 1800+ Labs.
Already a Pentester Academy student? Your access will continue uninterrupted. Please use the same Google account to login here.
Not a Pentester Academy student? Try our Free Communitiy Labs
In this challenge we will look at the basics of AMQP server reconnaissance. Please start the lab and answer the following questions:
Please answer the following answers:
- List the default ports used by RabbitMQ and Erlang.
- Find the version of RabbitMQ server.
- Find the version information using RabbitMQ HTTP api.
- Find the name of RabbitMQ cluster using nmap script.
- Find the name of RabbitMQ cluster using RabbitMQ HTTP api.
- List all the virtual hosts on the RabbitMQ server.
- How many exchanges are present on the Rabbit MQ server?
- Fetch more details for exchange “amq.topic” from RabbitMQ server.
- How many queues on the on the Rabbit MQ server? Also list their names.
- Connect to “sensors” queue and retrieve the messages.
- The messages containing flag are being stored in one of queues. Check the queues and retrieve the flag.
- This lab is dedicated to you! No other users are on this network :)
- Once you start the lab, you will have access to a root terminal of a Kali instance
- Your Kali has an interface with IP address 192.X.Y.Z. Run "ip addr" to know the values of X and Y.
- The Target machine should be located at the IP address 192.X.Y.3.
- Do not attack the gateway located at IP address 192.X.Y.1
- Target AMQP server is protected with default credentials i.e. guest:guest
The following activities are strictly prohibited on this website unless otherwise explicitly stated as allowed in the mission statement:
- Using automated scanners
- Using brute force attacks
- Denial of Service attacks
- Attacking other student machines in challenges where you might achieve a shell on the vulnerable system
- Attacking the lab infrastructure
Users violating the above will be either temporarily or permanently banned from the website.
If you are unsure about an activity, then please contact support to confirm that it is allowed on our website.
Technical Support for this Lab:
There is a reason we provide unlimited lab time: you can take as much time as you need to solve a lab. However, we realize that sometimes hints might be necessary to keep you motivated!
We currently provide technical support limited to:
- Giving hints for a lab exercise
- In rare circumstances, if you have totally given up (NO!!!) then tell you how to solve it. This will be limited to sharing the solution video or lab report
- A lab exercise fails to load or has errors in it
If you need technical support, please email email@example.com clearly mention the name and link of the lab exercise and other essential details. The more descriptive you are, the faster we can help you. We will get back to you within 24 hours or less.
For adminitrative queries, billing, enterprise accounts etc. please email firstname.lastname@example.org