IMPORTANT:AttackDefense Labs is included with a Pentester Academy subscription! Upgrade Now to access over 1800+ Labs.
Already a Pentester Academy student? Your access will continue uninterrupted. Please use the same Google account to login here.
Not a Pentester Academy student? Try our Free Communitiy Labs
IMPORTANT: Please read carefully before starting the lab.
- This lab is dedicated to you! No other users are on this network :)
- Once you start the lab, you will have access to a Kali terminal based instance. This machine has an interface with IP address 192.X.Y.Z.
- The lab has three target machines which should be located on the same subnet i.e. 192.X.Y.0/24
- The target systems most of times, belong to "admin" or "root" user.
- Do not attack the gateway located at IP address 192.X.Y.1
- You can use all tools installed in Kali to complete this lab.
- We have also installed additional tools under the folder /root/tools. These might come in handy during this or other CTFs on AttackDefense.
Lab Access Technicalities:
- Delivering everything via the Browser can be challenging and we heavily rely on web sockets! We recommend Google Chrome as the browser of choice.
- AD Blockers and other Browser Extensions might cause problems. Disable them for this website. Open an Incognito Window and retry.
- If a lab does not load, restart your browser and visit the Lab URL again. Most of the times, the browser might have had an interim issue working with web sockets.
- Please stop the lab if you are taking a long break or are done for the day.
- This lab has only 1 Flag to be collected.
- The Flag can be identified either by the strings flag, flagX, FLAG, FLAGX.
- The Flag can either be a normal string or a 32-character random Hex string.
Password dictionaries to use:
- We would love your feedback!
- Please use the feedback button on the bottom right on any page to contact us.
- Our working hours are 9AM-6PM PT but please leave a message and we will try and respond as soon as we can.
- Using automated scanners
- Using brute force attacks
- Denial of Service attacks
- Attacking the lab infrastructure
Users violating the above will be either temporarily or permanently banned from the website.
Technical Support for this Lab:
We currently provide technical support limited to:
- Giving hints for a lab exercise
- A lab exercise fails to load or has errors in it